Halong is the most beautiful from the height of 150m. With total area of 2000 km2, over 1900 big and small islands, limestones and wonderful bays surround, the pristine and majestic beauty of Halong Bay has been a work art in the world. Maybe that is the reason why the Trip Reporter suggested that you should travel by seaplane to be able to enjoy the whole scene of Halong Bay from the height of 150m to 300m.
1) Experience the only and most high-quality seaplane in Vietnam
With modern seaplane Cessna Grand Caravan 208B-EX from US, your trip will never be faster but still full of emotions. Being considered as one of the safest single-engine aircraft according to FAA and ICAO, this modern seaplane will be expected the most in your sightseeing flight. The feelings that you have never had.
From the moment of taking off and landing on sea surface on Tuan Chau harbor to the flying with the professional pilots on mountains raised from sparkle sea surface, you will be kept astonished times to times by this seaplane. The time to sightsee is scheduled in the best time and appropriate for your itinerary. A 25-minute flight with seaplane is a perfect choice for tourists when visiting this beautiful land of Vietnam.
• Tuan Chau harbor: Tuan Chau harbor urban area, Halong city, Quang Ninh province, Vietnam.
3) Destinations on the journey
Bo Hon Island is one of the largest islands in Halong
• Trong Mai Rock (Cock and Hen Rock): With an image of a loving chicken couple, these two millions-of-year rocks with the height of more than 10m are the muse of many poet generations.
• Dau Be Island: Far from Halong Bay 500m to the Southeast and Bai Chay tourism harbor 28km, this is the center of Lan Ha Islands, next to Tra Ngu Island and Da Le Rock.
• Cong Do Island: Far from Halong and Bai Chay 25km to the Southeast, Cong Do is located in Bai Tu Long Bay – one the of most beautiful destinations of Halong which was recognized as the world heritage. With total area of about 24km2 and height of 172m, Cong Do includes many caves which are the accommodation of various ecosystems: shrimp, squid, crab, fish and ideal vegetation.
• Bo Hon Island: Bo Hon Island is the accommodation of famous Bo Hon tree because of special soil condition. Is one of the largest islands in Halong, Bo Hon has a lot of amazing caves such as Sung Sot, Luon, Trinh Nu cave… and the cliffs heading to the sea make a natural giant wall.
• Mat Rong Island: Located in the South of Halong Bay, Bai Dong is an island adjacent to Bai Tu Long. There are beautiful beaches here with white sand, natural fresh water lake and especially, it has a unique scene like the eyes of a dragon – semicircles in the mountain.
4) Halong Bay sightseeing tour
- In summer (01/04 – 30/09)
|Number||Departure time||Arrival time||Price ticket/ Passenger|
|HAI611||10:45||11:10||2,228,000 VND (99 $)|
|HAI612||14:00||14:25||2,228,000 VND (99 $)|
- In winter
|Number||Departure time||Arrival time||Price ticket/passenger|
|HAI611||11:30||11:55||2,228,000 VND (99 $)|
|HAI612||13:30||13:55||2,228,000 VND (99 $)|
|HAI613||14:30||14:55||2,228,000 VND (99 $)|
*Applied for 3 passengers or more
*The price is applied from April 1st to December 31th, 2016